Most Christians Will Be Left Behind! Repent! Be Ready for the Rapture!
Many Christians know that Jesus is coming very soon for the rapture of the Church. But many Christians has not realized that majority of Christians will be left behind. Choo Thomas said less than 10% of Christians and less than 1% of pastors will be left behind. Angelica Zambrano was shown that 80% Evangelical Christians will be left behind. Elvi Zapata stated that in his video a few years ago that 80% of people who was watching his video would left behind.
It is time to repent and surrender all to Jesus! It looks like hard but everything is possible in our Lord!
Watch Angelica Zambrano 3rd Video,
Watch Elvi Zapata's video in this video,
To see more videos of Elvi Zapata,
To learn more about end times and rapture,
To see more testimonies of heaven and hell,
- The Bible
- Air 1
- Sandy Hook Elementry Shooting
- Protecting Pope Francis Means
- Some American Catholics really
- Pope Francis arrives for first
- Pope Francis Beware
- Pope, president to seek common
- Pope lauds bishops' response t
- Pope Francis wades into U.S. p
- Pope prepares for historic add
- Pope Francis Challenges Congre
- A Humble Pope, Will Face Extre
- Pope Francis set to bring his
- Pope Pays Visit to 9/11 Victim
- God bless America,’ Pope Franc
- Pope enters in gay marriage de
- The 'Obamification' of Pope Fr
- The Future
- Believing the Rapture to Come
- Present day Everyone Is Gone.
- So You Have Missed the Rapture
- Identifying the Anti-Christ